Those booking Terms and circumstances contains are important information. It is necessary please read them carefully and understand them correctly. The Booking Policy and circumstances constitute a legally binding contract between Himalayan Trails Trekking & Climbing P.ltd and you for the services provided by HTTC and set out the basis of your legal relationship with HTTC reservation and Payment:
- Our all itinerary includes transfer from and to airport. We can offer any type of accommodation from budget to 5 stars. So please specify the hotel you wish to book from us or better name your ideal hotel. Also status all additional services you require.
- Home page itinerary is a guidelines or a standard outline. We advise to help you to plan your trip and can be modified according to your requirements and available time.
- Please let us know if you wish to extend your itinerary with additional activities. And we will provide you tailored made itinerary and with the price.
- All of our fixed departures are based on 2-3 stars Hotels, favored by most of our clients. We offer wide range of accommodation from traveler rank budget to 5 stars and we can accommodate you as your preferred hotel category. So please let us know your requirements.
- In order to confirm your bookings we require a non refundable sum of US$ 200 (US$ Two Hundred) only per person. Which you can send us by bank transfer or pay with credit card. The balance rest of the trip amount can be paid upon your arrival in Kathmandu or any time before your trip starts.
- Any amount charged to you by your bank for transferring the sum to us or while paying by credit cards 3% extra will be added for card processing fee.
- All rates are in US dollars unless otherwise stated.
- If you leave the trip group! Whatever the reason be, once the trip starts, no refund will be given for any unused portion of the trip.
- If we fail to provide you the trip (completely or partially). Under unexpected circumstances like flight cancellations by the airlines, snow, landslide etc (situations not in our control). We would offer you alternative trip of similar nature and standard. However, any extra expenses incurred to you due to this cancellation would be your own responsibility.
- Any extra expenses incurred to you because of flight delays or cancellation mainly in Lukla. Or any other remote airstrips or any such extra cost due to reasons beyond our control would be your personal expenses.
- Himalayan Trails or Our trek leader / guide reserve the right to expel you from the group. If you do serious unlawful acts.
- Himalayan Trails or our trek Leader / guide reserves the right to alter the route. The walking durations and make other amendments for the safety and interest of the group. Specially on weather difficulties, group member sickness or injury.
- Our trekking Guide & staffs will always render you most sincere services and we guarantee you that none of our staffs will harm or steal your belongings. We can’t be held responsible for any unfortunate situations of loss or theft of your properties during the trip.
- Himalayan Trails will do our best to make your journey safe and comfortable, you travel at your own risk at all times.
- Himalayan Trails uses your email and personal details solely for the purpose of processing your enquiries and operating your trip. We do not sell or share your personal details with anyone nor will we use it for any purposes other than mentioned above.
- If you have any complaint about your trip. You must make it known at the earliest opportunity to us at Himalayan Trails
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org